10/27/2016

Halloween time



So, let’s update this thing. 

I’ve had the flu on and off since my trip to Spain a few months back and now it’s on again. I haven’t been updating that much because of my droopy feeling and because of autumn leave that took place last week and because I still haven’t gotten anything new finished although I’m working on what seems like a hundred projects at the same time. 

That might actually explain why I'm not really finishing anything... 

Well anyhow... 

I am happy to report that although I’m feeling droopy and really sleepy, Halloween will still be coming up and I’m trying to get my costume done in time so I’ll be showing that off soon too. 

Here are a few sneak peeks at the projects I’m working at that I will be posting more about later once I finish them.


I'm going to try to find some time to make some more spesific posts about these things so I can show and tell how they're actually made step by step. Will not be able to have photos of all the steps but will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment